Aren’t they pretty? I’m so excited. The amber color of the knobs ties in with the wood that we used on the island and above the bulkhead. I got them from a seller on eBay for a pretty good price. They were exactly what I was looking for. It was really difficult to get them on there tight though. The drawers pulls were even worse to install. Previously the drawers had a single knob in the middle. I had filled those holes before I painted the drawers. We then used a template to drill new holes.
Below you can see the old hole in the middle on the inside of the drawer front with the 2 new holes drilled on each side.
And just to make it more difficult, the screws that were included with the handles weren’t long enough. Balls! We decided that the best solution would be to drill out around the new holes in the back so that we could get the nut on.
It seems like I have a knack for choosing hardware that is a pain in the ass for various reasons.
Ok, now we can attach the pulls.
I like how they catch the sunlight from the skylight during the day.
They really tie the room together.